Personal information that we process
Realtime Subscriber Count processes personal data about you because you make use of our services and / or because you gave us your information.
An overview of the personal data we process:
- Other personal information that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, correspondence and telephone
- Location data
- Data about your behaviour to optimize our Google Adsense and Analytics
- Browser and device data
Special and/or sensitive personal information we collect
Realtime Subscriber Count processes the following special and/or sensitive personal information about you:
- data of people who are below the age of 16
Our website and/or service doesn't have the intention to collect data of visitors who are below the age of 16. Unless they've got explicit permission from their parents/guardian. It's not possible for us to verify every visitor's age. We recommend parents to watch their childs behaviour on the internet and other online activities, to prevent data being collected from your children without a parent/guardian's permission.
If you're convinced that we're collecting personal and/or other sensitive information about underaged visitors without your explicit permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will then remove this information permanently.
Why do we need this data
Realtime Subscriber Count processes your personal information for the following:
- Realtime Subscriber Count analyses your behaviour on our website to improve our website and other services and to align our range of products and services to your preferences.
- Realtime Subscriber Count tracks your surfing behaviour on across multiple websites which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
How long do we keep information
Realtime Subscriber Count won't save your personal and/or sensitive data no longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing with 3rd party organizations
Realtime Subscriber Count won't sell your personal and/or sensitive information and other data to 3rd party organizations if it's not necessary, we will only share these if we're enforced to by the law and/or if you agreed with us. Companies that process your data on our behalf have agreed with our processing agreement to provide the same level of security and confidentiality of your information. Realtime Subscriber Count will remain responsible for the processing.
Mapping visitor behaviour
You can opt out of cookies by changing your browser settings so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information stored previously using the settings in your browser.
Viewing, editing or removing data
You've got the right to review, edit or remove your personal and/or sensitive information. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access is done by you, please enclose a copy of your ID to the request. We hereby ask you to make remove your citizen service number (For Dutch: BSN) from this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Realtime Subscriber Count will respond as soon as possible to your request.
Realtime Subscriber Count takes security very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and prevent unauthorized modifications. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there is evidence of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Realtime Subscriber Count has taken the following measures to protect your personal information:
- Security software, i.e. a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (before: SSL), we only send your data via a secured internet connection. This can be seen at the address https and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you receiving emails with our name containing viruses, spam, or intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional protection (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (realtimesubcount.com) to their associated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can automatically check that signature. That way we avoid being redirected to a false IP address.